Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quick Update for the week

So I'm having a terrible time finding time! How does everyone else do it? Taking pictures, posting recipes, links oh my gosh! I've take the pictures but just wanted to give a quick update with out pictures of what's been made in the last week.

Baked 2 more whole wheat bread's. I forgot to mention that I paint the top with milk and sprinkle oats just before I pop it in the oven.

Made a delicious pizza - actually 2! Ok so pics and recipe to come.....actually we ate the pizza so fast I didn't get a picture of the finished product, yikes! Just the dough. haha! next time. I make them every week so we have more chances still for this months round up.

Wish me luck. ;)

1 comment:

  1. When I'm cooking I have my camera in the kitchen - I use an EYEFI sd card so whenever I'm ready to post my culinary adventures, my pics are on my computer already- or on my online storage. That saves a HUGE amount of time. Also- Picasa is set up to streamline my photos for publication. Then, if I want, I can blog anywhere with a sweet little iPhone app, or before bed on my lappy.

    ReplyDelete