Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here it all begins....I accept the challenge to bake my own bread for 2011

Bread Experience is offering a Bake Your Own Bread 2011 Challenge. Here is link for all the details.

I will start at the beginning by accepting this challenge. Next I will post pictures of my wheat bread that I just defrosted. I'm a little late but I have been baking all my own breads since last July (2010). Hopefully I can actually find the time to chronicle my triumphs and tribulations. I am excited to to work on some of the healthy bread in 5 minutes a day recipes too. That will come a little later. I'm still trying to find the "perfect" whole wheat loaf recipe that slices great, is nice and sweet but tangy and doesn't tear easy. I think I'm pretty close with this one. I have a few requirements that I will post about with the pictures.

So we will start there.

I LOVE freshly baked bread...who doesn't!

BYOB

1 comment: