Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu: Feb. 13th - 19th

The next couple days are sounding very yummy! I want it all now! So just because it's next to a certain day doesn't mean that I actually make it on that day. LOL! It's my goal though.

Sunday: Ronzoni Garden Delight Pesto Spaghetti w/Parmesan Roasted Asparagus & Garlic Buns (Garlic Buns are compliments of Green Girl @ A little bit of everything

Monday
: Mediterranean Pesto Pizza & Salad (includes sun-dried tomato's, artichoke hearts, olives & feta for toppings) Special Dessert for Valentines Day: shooting for Red Velvet Whoopie Pies)

Tuesday
: Taco Salad (I use Morningstar Farms Crumble for the meat)

Wednesday
: Chili Baked Potatos or maybe Twice Baked Potatos

Thursday
: Split Pea Soup & Cheesy Herbed Pull Apart Bread (also from A little bit of everything) - the soup will be either the split pea or the split mung bean that Green Girl made, just depends on pricing once I get to the store.

Friday
: Bean Burritos (easy and we don't need left overs for hubbies lunch the next day, this is like a day off for me.)

Saturday
: I have no clue. I'm open to suggestions.....maybe someone will invite us over for dinner somewhere. ;)

I will add recipes and photo's as time permits. I'm baking 2 of my Whole Wheat Bread loaves right now and will get started on the Garlic Buns shortly! First my grocery list though....

No comments:

Post a Comment